Golfdigg Terms of Service 1.2
valid from 2016-04-22
The following Terms of Service have been agreed upon by the Customer and Golfdigg, and will be used to govern and regulate the usage and services of the Golfdigg Application with the following details:
1. The golf deal booking tariff includes only the Green Fee cost at the reserved golf course and nothing else, unless in the cases where there are additional fees, this will be specified in detail in the application. Please make sure to confirm the total details and cost of your booking before payment.
2. The Customer who has booked a deal and paid the Green Fee are not eligible for a refund for any reason. Please make sure to double check your booking details before confirming.
3. The Customer who has booked a deal and paid the Green Fee are not eligible to change any details of the booking i.e. player count, booked time, golf course etc.
4. In the case where the Customer has booked a deal and paid the Green Fee, and are not able to personally utilises their booked deal, are able to hand over the right to use the booked deal to another individual. This person is then required to present to the Golf course the payment receipt provided by Golfdigg as email after a completed payment.
5. In the case where the Golf course has no details of, or if a mistake has been made regarding your booking, please ask the golf course to contact Golfdigg in order to find your booking.
6. The Customer may use your Smart phone to display your Golfdigg Booking page or show your booking receipt that you received via email, in order to confirm your booking with the golf course. The Customer may also Scan the QR Code in order to collect Rewards with the golf course you booked at. In the case where you did not Scan, please contact Golfdigg.
7. If the Customer uses the Golfdigg Application and Service in ways it was not intended to work or beyond what Golfdigg has regulated its usage to, Golfdigg will provide a warning and collect the Customer’s information. If the Customer persists in using the Golfdigg Application and Service in these ways, Golfdigg reserves the right to decline and/or transfer your rights of usage to another party, and the Customer will now be blocked from making additional bookings.
8. Golfdigg reserves the right to cancel any booking for any reason, and will notify the customer of the cancellation within the same day as their payment, as well as initiate refund process for the same amount as paid to Golfdigg for their booking. Golfdigg will not be responsible for any types of incidents following the notification.
9. In any case where the customer is representing or otherwise has a business relationship to tour companies and/or agencies and books timeslots through Golfdigg, the golf course is considered rightfully permitted to increase the Green Fee for these booked timeslots without giving prior notice to The Customer and Golfdigg will not take responsibility for this incident for any reason.
10. In the case where The Customer books a deal for 2 persons or less, the golf course may require you to join other groups at a timeslot close to your booked timeslot, without giving prior notice to The Customer and Golfdigg will not take responsibility for this incident for any reason.
11. In the case of rainfall during your booked timeslot, please contact the golf course directly as if you booked the timeslot directly from them, as the golf course will be the one to decide how to resolve this issue, and Golfdigg will not take responsibility for this incident for any reason.
12. Golfdigg reserves the right to change the License Agreement in any way possible without needing to give prior notice to the Customer.